Who we are
Information Collection And Processing
We collect, store and use data that is essential for giving visitors the maximum benefit from our website. We collect the following data during your website session:
Information you provide directly via contact forms or email messages, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address, and other information you are willing to provide us.
Data about your behavior on web pages during your visit and information about how you navigate the website.
Statistics, such as particular pages you visit, the number of unique website entries, the browser from which you visit the website, your screen resolution, and the platform you use.
Also, we collect your personal data in the course of our marketing activity and communication of our services in the most convenient way. In addition, we may use your personal data for secondary purposes closely related to the mentioned above purposes, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use.
In the course of our marketing and recruitment activities, for communicating our services and business development we may collect the following data:
- Information collected from you or third parties or from public sources, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address, etc.
- Information you provide to us when using the services or information which is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content, and metadata associated with the communication).
- Information you provide to participate in ABNK Premium Systems events, live or web conferences.
- Any other personal data that you decided to share with us.
- The above-mentioned data is collected on the basis of your consent or other legal basis presented below and in compliance with applicable laws, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where required. You can send your consent by email to the address email@example.com.
- We collect most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone, or electronically.
In some circumstances, we may be provided with your personal information by third parties (e.g. someone recommended you for potential employment). In such cases, we take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the data provided to us by the third party.
ABNK Premium Systems does not intentionally collect any sensitive information about you.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third-party Data Processors, which are the companies that we contract to help us run our business by processing personal information on our behalf, for the above-mentioned purposes. Such companies include email, social media, and other marketing platforms and service providers, hosting services, legal and financial firms. In these cases, we make sure those companies have required safeguards to protect your personal data, in certain cases we enter into Controller-Processor contractual obligations with them.
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- You agreed to share your personal information.
- When we are required to do so in response to a court order or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a well-grounded belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our website or other infrastructure elements against attacks, protect our safety or the safety of our customers or the public.
Transferring personal information across national borders
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the UK and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the UK and process it there.
How can you control your personal information?
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically usable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request-response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
How long do we retain your personal information?
In the case of processing your personal information for marketing purposes and/or when you gave us your consent, we process your personal information until you ask us to stop. After fulfilling such a request we need to keep a permanent record stating that you have asked us to stop sending you direct marketing messages or to process your personal information, this way we make sure we respect your request for the future. Keeping records of your requests is a direct requirement of GDPR, Recital (82).
In the case of contractual obligations between you and us (when you are our customer, or employee, or contractor), we retain your personal data till the end of contract performance and a certain period of time after, as required by applicable law mentioned in a contract.
How can you resolve your privacy questions?
If you have a question regarding the privacy of your personal information please feel free to contact our Data Protection team at email@example.com. If you have concerns about how we handle your personal information, you have the right to make a complaint about us to the Supervising Authority in your country, most Supervising Authorities can be contacted online.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service Providers & Analytics
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service including Google Analytics, Pipedrive, and MailChimp, all of which are compliant with GDPR and other regulations. You can find their privacy policies here:
Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy
Pipedrive – https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
SendGrid – https://sendgrid.com/policies/privacy/
We may change this Policy from time to time based on changes to applicable law or other regulations/requirements applicable to us, or changes to our business. Any changes to the Policy will be posted on this page. In the case where such changes affect how we process your personal information, where appropriate, we will notify you directly by email or by other methods of communication. Additionally, we will post a notice about a change to the Policy in our corporate Blog.